Wanted: Rapidly Growing Physical Therapy Practice Seeks Passionate, Motivated Yet Burnt Out Physical Therapist to Join Our World Class Team
- Are you truly passionate about physical therapy and making a difference in your clients lives?
- Would you love the opportunity to work with motivated clients in a 1 on 1 setting?
- Are you feeling burned out by the number of patients you are forced to see every day?
- Do you need to feel passionate about the values of the company you work for?
- Are you someone who loves being the bright spot of someone’s day?
- Are you motivated to learn on your own, but don’t feel like you have the right environment to experiment and expand your skills?
- Do you feel like you’re the only PT around you who gives a damn?
If You Said YES To Those Questions, We've Got A Great Opportunity For You...
Please Submit Your Application Below To Be Considered For This Very Rewarding Position
About Adapt Physical Therapy
We help active adults break free from injury and regain their physical freedom so they can be active and confident for years to come.
Adapt Physical Therapy is a brand new to Montclair physical therapy clinic that is expecting rapid growth and needs a rockstar physical therapist to help us facilitate our growth.
We've actually been open for about 2 years, but this fall we shut down a very lucrative clinic in Lawrence, NJ to make the move to our hometown of Montclair to be nearer to family and friends.
We are expecting rapid growth and need a skilled physical therapist so we can open up or waitlist and help more people.
Although we are new to the area, we are growing so rapidly for several reasons.
For one, what we do is vastly different to anyone else in the area.
Just one glance at our google reviews and you can see that we provide an exceptionally high level of care and great experience to all of our clients, which makes them rave and tell their friends.
We provide only 1 on 1 treatment sessions for an entire hour, utilizing the latest physical therapy advancements, combined with a world class client experience.
As such, we are in need of a world class physical therapist who can provide an unparalleled experience that makes clients look forward to their next visit and tell all their friends about this great place.
We believe wholeheartedly in education and provide an immense amount of training, teaching, and coaching. You’ll work with a diverse team; every person shares the same passion for health, wellness, and personal development as you do.
Demand for this role is always high, and we invite you to apply if you feel confident and able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities listed below.
We know that real A players love to be held accountable for high standards of performance, which means you’ll be given your own key objectives and outcomes. When these are consistently met, you’ll experience substantial benefits and privileges.
Warning: Do not apply for this role if you are not willing to work several nights a week and weekends. We know those who are truly in this field to help people will see people whenever they are available. However, we do offer a very compelling schedule with extra time off each summer.
Skills Needed For The Position
- The ability to anticipate unstated needs and understand clients emotional states will help you to prevent drop-offs before they happen and work proactively to communicate care with all members of staff.
- People in painful states often feel discouraged and feel doubt, especially if they’ve been let down by other healthcare providers. Your job is to relate and show our clients you understand their situation and how they feel so they feel confident in us as their trusted providers.
- The ability to properly manage each client’s progress and coordinate their progress and needs with the appropriate member of staff.
- We create relationships with our clients that are much stronger than a normal doctor/patient relationship. Our clients are people first and clients second, which means that we place heavy emphasis on getting to know them on a personal level, rather than just on a surface level.
- 1. Client Satisfaction And Retention - Success in this position is about helping clients stay on schedule so they acheive their transformational outcomes. Strong communication skills and an ability to set client expectations from the start are imperative to helping clients succeed in their transformational journey and ensure they successfully acheive the outcome they came to us for.
- 2. Provide A Great Customer Experience - We are much more than a physical therapy clinic. A huge part of what we do is creating relationships with clients, helping them know, like, and trust us so they feel welcome and safe during their experience and ultimately become repeat clients for years to come. Your job is to provide all clients with a great experience to they stay on schedule and look forward to working with you.
- 3. Help People Make Better Health Decisions - Our mission is to help people make better health decisions so they can ultimately get back to an active and fulfilling life. One of the ways we do this is to offer free discovery visits to each new prospective client. You will be responsible for meeting with prospective clients during their discovery visits to help them understand how we can help them. You will be expected to acheive an 80% success rate during your discover visits
What We've Got For You...
- A full time opportunity where you get to be an integral part of a small but rapidly growing small business
- A chance to be a part of an incredible team who is constantly learning and striving for more
- The ability to make a real difference in people's lives every single day
- A working environment where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged every single day
- Extra time off each summer so you can spend it with friends and family
If What You've Just Read Is Of Interest To You, We Invite You To Apply Below.