Physical Therapy Near Me
Are You Looking For A Physical Therapist Near You?
If so, please watch this video below to see how we can help you
Physical Therapy In Montclair
If you're looking for a physical therapy clinic near you you're most likely here because you're dealing with an injury, stiffness, or an ache that doesn't seem to be going away.
It's very tempting to think that it's nothing, you just slept on it awkwardly, and it will go away on its own. There's no obvious reason why it happen, but it just won't go away!
If that's happening to you, you're not alone. In fact, we hear this type of thing all the time! We work with hundreds of active adults in our Montclair Physical Therapy clinic near you who have also tried numerous other treatments before coming to see us. And when it comes to ending pain and staying active, everyone we see wants to know:
"Why Is This Happening To Me? "
"What Makes You Different Than Any Other Physical Therapy Clinic I've Tried Before?"
Most people think that all physical therapy is the same. If you've tried physical therapy before and left without having all of your goals met, there is hope! If your physical therapy experience consisted of doing a few basic exercises and stretches while being given less than customized treatment and individual attention,you've had what we call a "typical" physical therapy experience.
Sadly, this describes the treatment most people experience before coming to see us. No wonder so many adults are turning to injections and pain meds, even though they are dangerous and costly.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Another scenario we see all the time at our physical therapy clinic near you is when patients are told to rest and just hope it goes away.
But if you're active. or desire to be, this is rarely the best advice because when you go back to what was aggravating the injury in the first place, the problem is still there.
Does That Sound Like You?
Again, we hear this story all the time and we understand it can be frustrating not being able to do the things you love, especially when you've tried to find a solution and feel like you've been given less than ideal advice from a doctor or physical therapist
If You've Tried Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Injections, Or Just Resting And Aren't Able To Resume Your Active Lifestyle Just Yet, Here's 7 Reasons Why You're Still Struggling With Pain And Not Where You Want To Be Just Yet:
- You went to another physical therapist, who had you do basic stretches and exercises, without customizing or progressing your treatment to your goals and needs
- Thought the pain would go away on it's own, but it didn't
- You went to your doctor who told you to take pain pills or try an injection - but the pills did nothing and the pain came right back when the injection wore off
- You tried some Youtube exercises - but they either didn't do a thing or made the pain even worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest, which did nothingto help you get back to doing what you love
- You tried to exercise or play through the pain, but all that did was make matters worse
- You decided to get a few massages, thinking that would soothe and fix the pain. But all that did was make it feel nice and relaxed but did nothing to fix it long term
If any of those have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our physical therapists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you've tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn't work, you are closer to finding the thing that does!
What Can I Do To Feel Pain-Free And Get Back To Doing What I Love?
- 1. First Off, You Need To Make A Decision About Getting Help - So many people delay making a decision about getting help for so long because they think it will go away on its own. But several months later they're still putting up with it and still not able to do what they love.
- 2. Get To The Root Cause - If you've tied physical therapy, chiropractic care, or massage before and didn't make a full recovery, the reason is that no one took the time to diagnose and address the root cause of your pain or injury. If that is not addressed, any treatments will just be addressing symptoms and will only give you temporary relief, at best. With a customized approach to your treatment, we can get to the root cause to fix the real issue
- 3. Avoid Long Periods Of Rest - While doing too much activity or painful activities can make healing nearly impossible, you don't want to shut it down completely either. The longer your injury goes on, the more pain signals your brain will get, which will make the recovery process much longer. Our best advice is to get help as soon as possible before any unnecessary compensations occur.
- 4. Get Real, Customized Physical Therapy Treatment - We help active adults just like you end pain and get back to doing what they love all the time. We most commonly treat back pain, sciatica pain, knee pain, neck pain, and sports injuries at our physical therapy clinic in Montclair. Getting real, hands on and customized treatment that is 1 on 1 with a expert physical therapist is the number one way to put an end to your pain and get back to doing what you love.
If you would like to know how the physical therapy team at Adapt can help you get back to living your ideal life again, we invite you to start with a completely free, no risk discovery session so you can learn what is wrong and what can be done to help you.
Note: This free discovery visit is something we offer to people who are very nervous of skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Adapt Physical Therapy Help Me End Pain And Get Back To Doing What I Love?
- We can help you take away the pain you're experiencing - often within 2 sessions
- We can help you find out why you're still struggling with this pain or injury, and why your previous treatments failed to address the real issue
- We can find and address the root cause - so this pain or injury goes away and stays away!
- We can help you finally get a good night sleep
- We can help you be able to play golf, go to yoga, or run again without restrictions
- We can help you no longer question if you're a mom or dad because now you'll be able to confidently be able to have a catch with your kids without your back or shoulder giving out
- We can help you get out of the doctor's office and back on the course or yoga mat
- We can help you get off medications, not have to get that injection, and never have to consider surgery
Basically, the team at Adapt Physical Therapy can help you get more enjoyment out of your life by being more active, feeling more youthful, and getting your confidence back.
If you want to know what it costs, and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Montclair, we invite you to inquire below by clicking the button and filling out the short form:
Hear From Some Happy Clients Of Adapt Physical Therapy
Sharanya, 30s, Occupational Therapist
"I lost hope. I had 2 surgeries scheduled, but I didn't want to do it. But what options did I have? I just didn't know. Before coming here, I had 2 surgeries scheduled. I was pain free, for the first time in 15 years, in just 2 sessions. And the best part is, it has stayed away."
Tom Guidotti, 70s, Engineer
"In the past I was given steroidal injections from my MD. I said I'd rather not do that because it's just putting a band aid on the problem...I have a real understanding of my root cause now so I don't need injections anymore to stay active and run triathlons."
Tyler, 30s, Police Officer
"I was one of those people who had tried it all; physical therapists, chiropractors, doctors...With only temporary relief. 2 weeks of working with Payal and not only do I have no foot or back pain, but I actually know it's not going to come back this time."