We Are Hiring A Full Time Staff Physical Therapist To Join Our Rapidly Growing Physical Therapy Team
- Are you truly passionate about physical therapy and making a difference in people's lives?
- Do you wish you had more time to spend with each patient so you could make a more meaningful difference?
- Are you able to build relationships with your clients and keep them on schedule?
- Do you value continuing education and a unique learning environment to grow yourself personally and professionally?
- Are you someone who looks forward to a challenge so you can grow and learn?
If So, We Would Love You To Join Our Team As Our Next Physical Therapist!
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- 1. Client Satisfaction And Retention - Success in this position is about helping clients stay on schedule so they acheive their transformational outcomes. Strong communication skills and an ability to set client expectations from the start are imperative to helping clients succeed in their transformational journey and ensure they successfully acheive the outcome they came to us for.
- 2. Provide A Great Customer Experience - We are much more than a physical therapy clinic. A huge part of what we do is creating relationships with clients, helping them know, like, and trust us so they feel welcome and safe during their experience and ultimately become repeat clients for years to come. Your job is to provide all clients with a great experience to they stay on schedule and look forward to working with you.
- 3. Help People Make Better Health Decisions - Our mission is to help people make better health decisions so they can ultimately get back to an active and fulfilling life. One of the ways we do this is to offer free discovery visits to each new prospective client. You will be responsible for meeting with prospective clients during their discovery visits to help them understand how we can help them. You will be expected to acheive an 80% success rate during your discover visits
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listener
- Connect with all types of people
- High "emotial intelligence" to interpret non-verbal communication
- Leadership qualities
What We've Got For You
- A full time opportunity where you get to be an integral part of a small but rapidly growing small business
- A chance to be a part of an incredible team who is constantly learning and striving for more
- The ability to make a real difference in people's lives every single day
- A working environment where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged every single day
- Exclusive learning opportunities and continuing education events