"How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Painkillers, And WITHOUT Having To Miss Another Day Doing What You Love!"
If you're living with bad knees, they're painful or they ache - it's very easy to think it's "just something that comes with age", it's a bit of "wear and tear", or that it's nothing and it will go away on its own.
You can't quite put your finger on why you're feeling so much pain in your knees - but it doesn't seem to be getting any better!
If that's happening to you, you're not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our Physical Therapy clinic in Montclair.
And when it comes to living with knee pain, everyone we see wants to know:
"Why Is This Happening To Me? "
"Why Am I Still Suffering With Knee Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?"
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it will eventually ease off and go away on it's own.
That they'll wake up one morning and like "magic", Knee Pain will be a thing of the past...But then 6 months later you're still living with nagging pain...often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to the doctors, and the doctor tells them to rest and "try these painkillers" and "get an MRI".
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn't gotten any better. Worse, they're often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest or maybe a knee brace. This is madness and explains why so many people are suffering from chronic knee pain that won't go away.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you've been told different things by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you've been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing "this exercise" to make it better.
It's very confusing to know exactly what to do - and that's just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion - this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as "part of life" - as if it's normal, as if it has to be that way.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You're Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here's 7 Reasons Why it Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought the pain would go away on it's own, but it didn't
- You went to your doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help and the pain came right back once they wore off
- A family member or friend told you that everybody gets Knee Pain when they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other healthcare professionals, another physical therapist, or a chiropractor, but nothing seemed to help
- You tried Youtube exercises but they either didn't do a thing, or made your Knee Pain ten times worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to just rest because your Knee Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
- You decided to get a few massages, thinking that would soothe and fix the pain. But all that did was make it feel nice and relaxed but did nothing to fix it long term
If any of those have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our physical therapists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you've tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn't work, you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best possible outcome.
What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Knee Pain Quickly?
- 1. First Off, You Need To Make A Decision About Getting Help - So many people rest for weeks, thinking that Knee Pain will just go away with time. But then 6 months down the line, they're still putting up with it, and nothing's changed...Or it gets worse..
- 2. Get To The Root Cause - One of the best things to help you ease your Knee Pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises carefully selected and given to you by a specialist physical therapist. The right exercises will help you reduce pain and allow you to move more freely again quickly - while making sure that the problems don't come back anytime soon (or aggravate your pain even more like some exercises do).
- 3. Avoid Long Periods Of Rest - The truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit for too long, you put your knees in stressful positions that harms them over time.. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quick as possible.
- 4. Get Real, Customized Physical Therapy Treatment - Physical therapy is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact, it's one of the most common injuries we see at Adapt Physical Therapy. If your knee pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - physical therapy can help you get back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the physical therapy team at Adapt Physical Therapy can help you live with less knee pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no risk discovery visit so you can learn what is wrong and what can be done to help you.
Note: This free discovery visit is something we offer to people who are very nervous of skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Adapt Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid Of Your Knee Pain - In The Next Few Days
- We can help you take away the pain you're experiencing - often within 2 sessions
- We can help you find out why you're still struggling with this pain or injury, and why your previous treatments failed to address the real issue
- We can find and address the root cause - so this pain or injury goes away and stays away!
- We can help you finally get a good night sleep
- We can help you be able to play golf, go to yoga, or run again without restrictions
- We can help you no longer question if you're a mom or dad because now you'll be able to confidently be able to have a catch with your kids without your back or shoulder giving out
- We can help you get out of the doctor's office and back on the course or yoga mat
- We can help you get off medications, not have to get that injection, and never have to consider surgery
Basically, the team at Adapt Physical Therapy can help you get more enjoyment out of your life by being more active, feeling more youthful, and getting your confidence back.
If you want to know what it costs, and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Montclair, we invite you to inquire below by clicking the button and filling out the short form:
Hear From Some Happy Clients Of Adapt Physical Therapy
Sharanya, 30s, Occupational Therapist
"I lost hope. I had 2 surgeries scheduled, but I didn't want to do it. But what options did I have? I just didn't know. Before coming here, I had 2 surgeries scheduled. I was pain free, for the first time in 15 years, in just 2 sessions. And the best part is, it has stayed away."
Tom Guidotti, 70s, Engineer
"In the past I was given steroidal injections from my MD. I said I'd rather not do that because it's just putting a band aid on the problem...I have a real understanding of my root cause now so I don't need injections anymore to stay active and run triathlons."
Tyler, 30s, Police Officer
"I was one of those people who had tried it all; physical therapists, chiropractors, doctors...With only temporary relief. 2 weeks of working with Payal and not only do I have no foot or back pain, but I actually know it's not going to come back this time."