Yes! We Are Hiring A Front Desk Person To Be The Bright Spot Of People's Day
If You Love Helping People, Please See Below To Learn If You Have What It Takes To Work Here...
- Are you truly passionate about making a difference in people's lives?
- Do you wish you had more time to spend with each patient so you could make a more meaningful difference?
- Are you able to build relationships with your clients and keep them on schedule?
- Do you value continuing education and a unique learning environment to grow yourself personally and professionally?
- Are you someone who looks forward to a challenge so you can grow and learn?
If So, We Would Love You To Join Our Team As Our Next Physical Therapist!
Front Desk Responsibilities
- 1. Client Satisfaction And Retention - Success in this position is about helping clients stay on schedule so they acheive their transformational outcomes.
- 2. Provide A Great Customer Experience - As part of the Adapt Nurture System and beyond, you will be instrumental in welcoming new or prospective clients to Adapt so they feel welcome and at ease during the initial stages of their physical therapy journey. Critical skills are relationship building, follow up, attentiveness, to name a few. Ultimately your goal is so show prospective clients how much we care about their success so they see us as the best option to help them.
- 3. Performance Measurement And Analysis - Regular performance tracking to understand the strengths and potential improvements of the Adaot Nurture System and implement to ensure we are able to help as many people as possible
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listener
- Connect with all types of people
- High "emotial intelligence" to interpret non-verbal communication
- Leadership qualities
What We've Got For You
- A full time opportunity where you get to be an integral part of a small but rapidly growing small business
- A chance to be a part of an incredible team who is constantly learning and striving for more
- The ability to make a real difference in people's lives every single day
- A working environment where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged every single day
- Exclusive learning opportunities and continuing education events