Wanted: Rapidly Growing Physical Therapy Practice Seeks Warm, Empathetic, And Organized Customer Service Representative To Provide An Unparalleled Client Experience
- Are you someone who loves being the bright spot of someone’s day?
- Are you known for being thoughtful and going above and beyond for people?
- Do you aim to get to know everyone you work with on a more personal level?
- Are you comfortable creating connections with strangers, both in person, and on the phone?
- Are you able to display empathy to those going through difficult times?
- Do you have a track record of staying organized in your personal and professional life?
- Are you able to read between the lines to predict when someone might be unhappy before anything is said?
- Are you someone who is constantly seeking growth opportunities and doesn’t shy away from constructive feedback?
If You Said YES To Those Questions, We've Got A Great Opportunity For You...
Please Submit Your Application Below To Be Considered For This Very Rewarding Position
About Adapt Physical Therapy
We help active adults break free from injury and regain their physical freedom so they can be active and confident for years to come.
Adapt Physical Therapy is a brand new to Montclair physical therapy clinic that that is expecting rapid growth and needs a solid accounts manager to facilitate our growth.
We've actually been open for about 2 years, but this fall we shut down a very lucrative clinic in Lawrence, NJ to make the move to our hometown of Montclair to be nearer to family and friends.
We are expecting rapid growth and see no reason anything can stop us.
Although we are new to the area, we are so confident in our growth for several reasons.
For one, what we do is vastly different to anyone else in the area.
Just one glance at our google reviews and you can see that we provide an exceptionally high level of care and great experience to all of our clients, which makes them rave and tell their friends.
Secondly, we've used our 2 years in business to create strong marketing and attraction systems that most businesses just don't have.
As such, we are in need of a strong customer service representative who can provide an unparalleled experience that makes clients look forward to their next visit and tell all their friends about this great place.
Skills Needed For The Position
- Emotional Intelligence - The ability to anticipate unstated needs and understand clients emotional states will help you to prevent drop-offs before they happen and work proactively to communicate care with all members of staff.
- Empathy - People in painful states often feel discouraged and feel doubt, especially if they’ve been let down by other healthcare providers. Your job is to relate and show our clients you understand their situation and how they feel so they feel confident in us as their trusted providers.
- Organization - The ability to properly manage each client’s progress and coordinate their progress and needs with the appropriate member of staff.
- Connection - We create relationships with our clients that are much stronger than a normal doctor/patient relationship. Our clients are people first and clients second, which means that we place heavy emphasis on getting to know them on a personal level, rather than just on a surface level.
- 1. Provide A Great Customer Experience - Your number one job is to provide an unparraleled customer experience that clients can't wait to come back to and forces them to tell all their friends about. You will do this by caring about each and every person that walks though the doors, creating stong and meaningful relationships, and creating a "wow" experience every single interaction the have with us. Some ways you will do this may include but are not limited to bringing quarters out to the client as they park, preparing their preffered beverage as you sit with them in the waiting room, or handwritten letters during any meaningful life event.
- 2. Prevent No Shows And Limit Drop Offs And Cancellations - You will be responsible for ensuring clients successfully complete their entire course of treatment. Having clients stop after 3 sessions does not help us or them, so you job is to help them stay the course so they can acheive a full recovery. You will accomplish this by being someone clients can't wait to see each week and fostering trust and an open relationship through in person communcations, check in phone calls, welcome gifts, etc. .
- 3. Create Raving Fans And Lifelong Clients - Our goal is to turn every client that works with us into a lifelong client.
- 4. Manage The Front Desk And Coordinate Patient Care - You will be responsible for organizing and maging the physical therapy schedule, including all necessary forms and paperwork, charts, receipts, etc;.
What We've Got For You...
- A full time opportunity where you get to be an integral part of a small but rapidly growing small business
- A chance to be a part of an incredible team who is constantly learning and striving for more
- The ability to make a real difference in people's lives every single day
- A working environment where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged every single day
- Exclusive learning opportunities and continuing education events
If What You've Just Read Is Of Interest To You, We Invite You To Apply Below.