If You're Looking To Make A Difference And Help People Make Better Health Decisions By Being Our Next Accounts Manager...Please See Below
- Do you desire for a career that has more meaning that leaves you fulfilled each day rather than just a "job" punching the clock every day?
- Are you able to effectively communicate to people on the phone?
- Are you able to confidently overcome objections and have positive conversations involving money?
- Do you place value on your own health and active lifestyle and want to help other people with theirs?
- Are you someone who excels in the face of adversity and can remain confident at all times?
If So, We Might Have A Position For You As Our Next Accounts Manager!!!
Accounts Manager Responsibilities
- 1. Accounts Management And Sales - Successful implementation of the Adapt Physical Therapy nurture system through consistent follow up, providing value and nurture, managing and organizing leads, ultimately helping them make better health decisions towards a transformational outcome by way of becoming a client and purchasing a plan of care.
- 2. Provide A Great Customer Experience - As part of the Adapt Nurture System and beyond, you will be instrumental in welcoming new or prospective clients to Adapt so they feel welcome and at ease during the initial stages of their physical therapy journey. Critical skills are relationship building, follow up, attentiveness, to name a few. Ultimately your goal is so show prospective clients how much we care about their success so they see us as the best option to help them.
- 3. Performance Measurement And Analysis - Regular performance tracking to understand the strengths and potential improvements of the Adaot Nurture System and implement to ensure we are able to help as many people as possible
- Minimum 2 years sales or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High "emotial intelligence" to interpret non-verbal communication
- Buoyancy - must be someone who doesn't falter in the face or rejection
What We've Got For You
- A full time opportunity where you get to be an integral part of a small but rapidly growing small business
- A chance to be a part of an incredible team who is constantly learning and striving for more
- The ability to make a real difference in people's lives every single day
- A working environment where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged every single day
- Exclusive learning opportunities and continuing education events