About Adapt Physical Therapy
"We Help Active Adults Break Free From Injury And Regain Their Physical Freedom So They Can Be Active And Confident For Years To Come"
Click play to hear from some of our happy clients of Adapt Physical Therapy:
Physical Therapy In Montclair, NJ
At Adapt Physical Therapy in Montclair, NJ, we are obsessed with helping people in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s live the life they deserve. For most, this means a life free of pain, able to do the active and social things they love so much.
When something like back pain strikes when you have a golf trip planned, or achy neck pain keeping you off the yoga mat which is your stress relief, you have options.
We know it's very tempting to just rest, and hope it goes away. You'll just wake up the morning before your golf trip and the pain will be gone; if only it would go away.
We also know how easy it would be to go to the doctors office, get an injection or pain pills to help with the pain, and be on your way. You might feel better and the pain will go away, but they're not good for your health, and they've only masked the pain, but done nothing to fix what's causing it.
If you're to keep up with your busy and active lifestyle and have no plans of slowing down, you need a real, lasting fix. Constantly putting out the fire that is your pain is getting old, and you're ready for an end date to your injuries.
Or maybe you've tried physical therapy or chiropractic before, yet you're still in pain, unable to confidently do the active things you love.
Can You Relate To This?
If that sounds like you, you're not alone. At Adapt Physical Therapy we see this type of thing all the time. In fact, people who come to see us have often:
- Thought the pain would go away on it's own, but it didn't
- Paid several visits to the doctor, only to be told to "just rest" and hope it goes away
- Gone to "traditional" physical therapy where they were worked on for 5 minutes, given ice or a stim unit for 20, then given a sheet of generic exercises not customized for them
- Tried foam rolling, a hot tub, Youtube exercises, but nothing gave them long term relief
- Tried to exercise or play through the pain, but all that did was make matters worse
- Been told by a friend or family member that everyone feels this way as they get older - making it easy to accept it as a part of life
Any Of Those Sound Familiar?
If any of these have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our physical therapists in our Montclair clinic to see what can be done to help you. The fact that you've tried any or all of these already is a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn't work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best possible outcome.
Founded By Dr. Payal Patel and Cody Plofker
Nationally known physical therapist, published authors, and newspaper columnists
Adapt Physical Therapy was founded by Dr. Payal Patel and Cody Plofker, leading physical therapy clinic owners, published authors, and well known newspaper columnists.
They have been helping people just like you who want to keep active and love to be healthy so they can get maximum enjoyment out of their lives for many years to come!
We believe busy, active people aged 40+ should have exceptionally better access to great care to help them stay active, fit, and confident.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Adapt Physical Therapy can help you live with less pain and get back to feeling great again - we invite you to start with a completely free, no obligation, risk free appointment at our physical therapy clinic in Montclair, NJ:
Note: this free discovery visit is something we offer to those who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
We Love To Help People:
- Keep Active -So you can run after your kids all day, enjoy a Sunday round of golf with your buddies, or make your regular yoga class
- Stay Free From Painkillers - So you're not always reaching in the cupboatd to ease the pain whenever it strikes. PLUS, they're no good for your long term health anyways, and don't do anything to fix the problem, just mask it.
- Avoid Dangerous Surgery - We can help you get to the root cause of what's going on quick - often within 20 minutes - so you don't have to get to the point of having to face surgery to fix it.
- Get More Enjoyment Out Of Life - So you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches and pains can steal from you, and finally get a good night sleep without tossing and turning trying to find the one position that feels right
Basically, we love to help people get back to living life free from the curse of of chronic aches and pains...
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Montclair , then please click the button below and complete the short form:
Here's 3 People Just Like You Who We've Helped Recently
Please enjoy watching these case studies of people just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at Adapt and left much happier and healthier within just a couple of weeks:
Sharanya, 30s, Occupational Therapist
"I lost hope. I had 2 surgeries scheduled, but I didn't want to do it. But what options did I have? I just didn't know. Before coming here, I had 2 surgeries scheduled. I was pain free, for the first time in 15 years, in just 2 sessions. And the best part is, it has stayed away."
Tom Guidotti, 70s, Engineer
"In the past I was given steroidal injections from my MD. I said I'd rather not do that because it's just putting a band aid on the problem...I have a real understanding of my root cause now so I don't need injections anymore to stay active and run triathlons."
Tyler, 30s, Police Officer
"I was one of those people who had tried it all; physical therapists, chiropractors, doctors...With only temporary relief. 2 weeks of working with Payal and not only do I have no foot or back pain, but I actually know it's not going to come back this time."